COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS
For our upcoming CornerStone Family Weekend trip, we are requiring one of the following from every attendee 15 years of age and older:
- Proof of vaccine – for Moderna or Pfizer (2 doses) or Johnson & Johnson (1-dose). Vaccine must be completed 2-weeks prior to travel (last dose June 25th). Must provide copy of CDC vaccination card.
- Proof of positive COVID-19 test &/or letter from doctor stating that you have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 90-days. Per CDC, after recovery from COVID-19, you will have antibodies against the virus & are no longer considered infectious for a period of 90-day after onset of symptoms.
**PLEASE NOTE** You will not be allowed to travel if you test positive for a COVID-19 test within 10-days of the trip. Recovery from COVID-19 is 10 days after the onset of symptoms or the first positive COVID-19 PCR test if no symptoms.
- Negative PCR COVID-19 test or SALIVA test within 96-hours of departure.
**PLEASE NOTE**Rapid PCR tests, or antigen tests will not be accepted.
Additionally, daily temp checks & symptom checking will be conducted while at the event. Anyone exhibiting any symptoms and/or have a temperature above 100° F will be asked to stay in their hotel room as a precautionary measure until a COVID-19 test can be conducted by a medical professional.
The resort is following CDC guidelines for social distancing, hand sanitizing, & masking. This is one of the reasons we contracted with them. Face masks will be required while indoors but not while eating/drinking, and the majority of our time will be outside while in a group setting.
Masks will be required while indoors at the resort and during excursions when not eating/drinking. Social distancing & masking while around people not traveling in our group is highly recommended.
COVID Protocol Guidelines for Children
Children 0-14 years old:
We will follow the CDC guidelines as of May 18th (This is subject to change based on updated CDC guidelines).
- Daily temperature checks & symptom checking will be conducted while at the event. Should a child exhibit any symptoms and/or have a temperature above 100°F, they should be kept in their hotel room as a precautionary measure and their symptoms/temperature should be reported to our meeting planners.
- Children can attend so long as the child is not currently on any fever reducing medication nor has had any fever reducing medication within the previous 48 hours before the event.
Children 15 & up:
- Require a negative test 72 hours prior to attending (non-rapid test) or proof of a vaccine.
Free COVID PCR saliva testing that can be done through Curative testing locations. These Curative testing sites are all over the metroplex (TCU in FW, Toyota Stadium in Frisco, Globe Life Field in Arlington, NRH2O, etc) and provide PCR saliva test results within 48 hours. The link is listed below. You can schedule your appointment a few days prior. Don’t delay! All atendees should plan to test on Tuesday, July 6th to ensure you have your results back in time.
DAILY REQUIRED HEALTH SCREENING
Daily self-screening for COVID symptoms is another layer of safety protocols that we will have in place during our CornerStone Family Weekend trip. These daily self-checks will need to be completed by every attendee before leaving your room each morning. Please see below for information on how to get started.
What's next to prepare for CornerStone Family Weekend arrival?
- If you are fully vaccinated OR you have proof of COVID antibodies from a doctor/lab - Upload the appropriate "proof" document to your registration on this site.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, but have still been partially vaccinated and want to upload the Vaccination Record Card, I encourage you to do so. You will also need to proceed to Step 2 below and follow those directions.
- If you are providing a Negative PCR or Saliva COVID test, you will need to have those results uploaded to your registration. The test must be taken within 96 hours of departure.